United Players’ in-depth COVID-19 safety plan has been approved, so you’ll find a few changes the next time you visit our theatre! We’ve implemented rigorous measures such as masks, physical distancing, frequent sanitizing, one-way traffic flow around the theatre, no concession, and the option to watch the show online from the comfort of your home.
Everyone has a part to play in keeping our community healthy. In order to safely enjoy great theatre, we’re asking all our patrons:
• If you’re experiencing any symptoms of illness, however mild, or if you’re required to self-isolate – stay home! With a ticket and reservation, you can watch the show online instead
• Please note that all patrons will be required to wear a mask on theatre premises unless they have a medical reason for an exemption. Single-use masks will be provided to any patron who needs one
• Please clean your hands at the sanitizing station at the theatre entrance upon arrival
• Please maintain physical distancing, and follow the one-way traffic flow (with patrons’ exit by the stage door)
• After checking in at the box office, please go straight to your assigned seat and do not wait in the lobby. Note that season tickets can be picked up at the concession counter, and if you’re buying your ticket at the box office, we will need to record your name and phone number
• Please note that in order to facilitate physical distancing, we are limiting the number of people in the washrooms at one time
Due to physical distancing, seat numbers are greatly reduced, so you’ll need to book early if you want to attend a performance in-person. Season ticket holders will be allowed to reserve their seats first. Again, we’ll also be offering the choice of watching the show online from home – but only for ticket holders who have booked their spots through our online reservation form!